Through the System Design & Management (SDM) core course and individually chosen electives, SDM fellows:
- learn to use systems thinking to understand the technical, managerial, and societal components of large-scale, complex challenges;
- discover how these components influence each other as part of larger systems;
- participate in rigorous classroom assignments and projects;
- learn to see the world and relationships in new ways; and
- innovate and lead from this inclusive and holistic view.
All information is accurate as of April 25, 2016, and is subject to change.